Embarcadero have released an update to 10.2 Tokyo today. The official details are here, but it includes:
- Linux performance improvements
- Windows 10 Creator support in both Delphi and C++Builder
- Support for the latest iOS and XCode
- FireDAC Driver database support updates for MS SQL, Interbase and others
- Further Android architectural improvements
- Plus more than 140 customer-reported bug fixes.
There is a full list of new features and fixes here.
Links for the ISO download are here, and the Web Installer is here. Note that with the recent changes to how the Web Installer works, I actually find it a faster total install. Remember to retain your component settings when uninstalling 10.2, or use the Settings Migration Tool to export them and import them into 10.2.1
Personally, I’ve been using 10.2.1 for the Android changes over the last few days and I can tell you the experience is much improved, both for Android and in general. Definitely worth the install.