In case you missed Embarcadero’s Update 2 Webinar the other day, the replay is now available (see below).
You may think an update is not worthy of a webinar, but Embarcadero are continuing their move to include more than just bug fixes in update packs, and Update 2 includes some significant new features, such as:
- Windows Desktop Bridge integration. What this means is you can publish your Windows apps direct to the Windows App Store from within the IDE.
- New Windows 10 VCL Controls
- “Quick Edits”, Form Designer Productivity Feature
- New C++ Refactoring and Compiler Flags
- Additional Windows 10 Styles for both VCL and FireMonkey
There are of course bug fixes as well. Check it out below, and as a bonus, it’s very nice to hear Nick Hodges back on the Embarcadero “airwaves”.